Friday, March 2, 2012

Great new things for 2012!

The first thing I did for 2012 was become an LLC!


Jessica Marie Photography llc
(sounds good doesn't it?)


This was so exciting for me as I became an official small business owner. 


I do plan to let you all in on my photography journey sometime soon and you can see how I've grown and how I got to where I am today.


Some more exciting news.. 
My first purchase as an official small business owner: 

::::The 5D MARK II::::

(applause)




(photo from bhphotovideo.com)





I also got this baby:

(photo from bhphotovideo.com)




This was a HUGE investment.. thanks to 2011 taxes :) 
I have a 3 month session coming up in March that will be my first session shooting with my new equipment. I'll be sure to post those right away so you can see what amazing power this has. 

If you just absolutely cannot wait to see some photos (I'm sure you are just itching on the edge of your chair!) from my new camera, here are some randoms I've taken:






Thank you for viewing! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment