Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Sloans

Oh wow, what do I say about the Sloans? First of all, what a BEAUTIFUL family! Jeanne and Jeremy have four crazy boys.. 2, 4, 6, and 8 years old. I know Jeremy through the Army, we are both in the 107th. I can't imagine how Jeanne spends drill weekends all by herself with all of these boys! I spent almost 2 hours with their family and what a work out! This session portrays very well how crazy, fun, and exhilerating the Sloan family is and I'm glad I got to show that to you all!



As you can tell by the photo below, it took a little bit for a couple of the boys to warm up, but I just pulled a couple tricks out of my sleeve and we got past that and into the fun stuff :)










As we approached the big fountain, I got a big surprise by how much energy these boys really have.. you'll see by the following 2 photos..




It's no surprise why these two have 4 kids :)





This part was probably my favorite.. so many genuine smiles!


I can't wait to photograph this family again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment